Global Mixtures #18

Intro
The Thermals - Born To Kill
Slam Dunk - Can't Stand It
The Parisians - Why Choose One Side
Elvis Presley - Let Yourself Go
The Milk - (All I Wanted Was) Danger
The Family Rain - Carnival
The Vaccines - Tiger Blood
The Faint - The Conductor
Strasbourg - Cécile Suicide
Jesuslesfilles - Cinéma
Ancient Times - Nightschool
Lavern Stovall - Left Behind
Deathcats !!! - I Know I Say I Love Being Single (But I Cry Myself To Sleep When I Think About You)
Palma Violets - Rattlesnake Highway
The Bodyboarders - Anna Baby
Hunx - I Won't Tell If You Won't Tell
Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
Tennis - Deep In The Woods
Mustang - Chérie De Mon Coeur
Alan Price Set - Simon Smith And His Amazing Dancing Bear
Alabama Shakes - Rise In The Sun
Final



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire